Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 3 February 2013

Change

Annyeong ^^

As you might've noticed I've changed my blog a bit ;)

Right under my header you'll find links to different sites where I'm active and the About Me page
I've also done a Review page where you can read about my thoughts on the different Kpop shops I've been ordering from
And my list where I used to update on which albums I was waiting for and what I have is on a own page and you can find it if you click the link My Collection.
A Contact page exist now so if you want to contact me you can send it in there (no need to have a blog or anything).
There is a search function so if you're searching for something in my blog you can use that.
You can also use your keyboard arrows to navigate between the pages :)
At the bottom of this blog you can find links to the different kpop shops where I buy my albums from :)

I'll hope you'll like my new design and header :D

Love,
Cecilia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP