Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 16 February 2013

My plans for the summer

Annyeong ^^

Since my posts are mostly boring and only kpopstuff I wanted to share this with you ^^

I'm planning on going to either Canada, Singapore, Australia or New Zealand for two weeks in the summer to study English. I'm currently deciding but right now it looks like it probably will be Canada.
Anyone that has any advice or thinks that I should go to another country than Canada?
Or any questions?

But to be able to go there I'll have to save money.. I'm currently searching for a summer job. So no more albums are allowed to be bought from now on.

Well, that was that :) Now I'm going to bed and tomorrow I'll be baby-sitting my neighbours and then celebrating my friend.

Good night ^^
Cecilia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP