Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 28 February 2013

Change again ^^

Annyeong ^^

I've changed my blog again ^^
Hopefully this one will be much better ;)
I hope you like it!
If there is something wrong or weird please do tell me :)

Remember that now you can navigate on the blog with your arrow keys and I've made pages where you can find reviews on kpop shops, my rant directions and other stuff. You can also find me on twitter, tumblr, gurupop etc ^^

If you're looking for shows, dramas or movies with english subs I've put up links to site where I find my streams :)

I hope you enjoy the visit on my blog and come back soon :)
I'm thinking of having another giveaway soon but I'm not sure what the prize will be..

Annyeong
Cecilia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP