Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 4 February 2013

Personal

Today is a day where I've been feeling down all day. Not wanting to talk to anyone (not that I usually want to talk to my classmates), being scared of what  other people will think and just feeling sad. So there is no reason for you to click read more. I'm just writing this because I have to let it out somewhere.

Before the weekend we played volleyball which was really fun. But the results was a purple thumb, a hurting wrist and rash on my arms. Probably why I'm feeling so down now because it hurts..



You know the time when you where small and hurt and your mom would be you superhero and fix everything for you. Be it doctors appointments, food, bandage or just emotional support. I want to go back to that time.
I've never looked forward to be an adult. Never felt ready for the responsibility that comes with it. I never asked for growing up. I wanted to stay small forever because I want to have the feeling of mom having my back. So now that I need it, instead of asking for it I'm just bitching off hoping that she'll catch on. She never does though, not when I'm on my period nor when I'm sick or hurt.

I wish I was five again (since I was thirteen I've always wished I was five) and having my mom beside me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP