Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 19 February 2013

My photo card collection ^^

Annyeong ^^
Here's my photo card collection

First Row: Junhyung (Midnight Sun), Yoseob (The First Collage), Sandeul (It B1A4), Jinyoung (The B1A4 Ignition Special Edition), Sandeul (It B1A4)
Second Row:
Casper (Timeless Begins Limited Edition), Injun (Honki Magic), KeonU (Run To You), Seunghyun (Beautiful Journey)
Third Row: Mika (Love Letters), Hyunmin (Love Parade), Mika (Love Bingo)
Fourth Row: Jay (Love Days), Injun (Jumping)
Not in the picture: F.T Island (Let It Go!), Youngjun (Run To You), Gunwoo (Message Jap. ver. B), Chaejin (What's Up ver. A)

My DGNA photo cards ^^
Front
Back
First Row: Jay (Love Days), Injun (Honki Magic), Hyunmin (Love Parade)
Second Row: Mika (Love Letter), Injun (Jumping), Mika (Love Bingo)

I just felt to share it ^^ Enjoy :)

4 comments:

Anonymous,  3 January 2013 at 00:42  

Hi!!!! do you trade your sandeul it b1a4 ? (not with the cat) ?

Cecilia - 세실리아 3 January 2013 at 04:21  

Nope sorry... I like B1A4 way to much ^^

Anonymous,  3 January 2013 at 15:20  

me too ! OMG !!!! AJDIAJSOOWDOWADO !!! AND do you have other photocard ? :D

Cecilia - 세실리아 3 January 2013 at 17:32  

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice ^^ I only have those on the pictures :P

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP