Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 28 February 2013

Big Problem...

Annyeong ^^
Okay so I've got 16 albums, 1 magazine and a four books box set ordered and I've got no room for it. What am I gonna do?! This is a big problem.
Anyone who got a solution on my problem? Or anyone who wants to buy my CN Blue - Ear Fun Jonghyun Limited Edition or C-Clown - Not Alone?
I will sell my Infinite - Over The Top album too but it's out of print so I won't sell it for less then what I bought it for (which is like $19.99)

Well.. I'm going to bed ^^
Good Night
Cecilia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP