Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 1 March 2013

Order organisation ^^

Annyeong ^^

So I felt I needed to this post with which albums will arrive together and has been shipped so I know myself xP

So first we have two packages from CDJapan
One contains DGNA - Valentine Fighter
And the other one contains B1A4 - Oyasumi, Good Night.

Then we have the package from YesAsia that contains both Vision Wei Chen albums, Miss A's Good Girl, Bad Girl and DGNA's Love Power.

And the last package that have been shipped is my Autographed MYNAME Hello & Goodbye album ^^ That I bought from a girl on tumblr and gurupop (I found her through gurupop xD)

Orders that's still waiting to be shipped is
My pre-order from CDJapan containing MYNAME's What's Up, Message, We Are MYNAME and F To F Gam Magazine, Cross Gene's Shooting Star and DGNA's On The Way. This order won't be shipped until March 27th because that's when MYNAME's new album will be released.

Another package that hasn't been shipped yet is the one from CDJapan with DGNA's Japan First Live 2012 and F.Cuz - For Century Ultimate Zest.

And then we have two packages that hasn't even arrived to the people that are shipping them to me. And that is my Autographed albums :P
B1A4 - In The Wind from KpopShopper. I'm not sure when it will arrive but it will not come in a while.
And MYNAME - Just That Little Thing is ordered from their company through Kpoppreorders on tumblr because I don't know Korean. And well, it takes time to sign and ship them out so it will probably be a while there too :P

And I orderd a four books box set of Beautiful Creatures on CDON.com and that will be released in a week or so :)

Now it's time for bed x)
Good Night
Cecilia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP