Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 15 March 2013

Kpop rant: Youngsaeng, M4M, Timez, B1A4 & MYNAME

Annyeong ^^

Anyone that has seen Heo Youngsaeng's new music video Art of Seduction? It's super good but it ain't as powerful live.

And I was anticipating M4M because I really like TimeZ and would like to find more Chinese groups to like (although I know that they both have debuted in Korea x). But the song wasn't that good and it sounded like they where singing "Say Yes" instead of "Sadness" the whole song. It took me almost the whole song to realise that they didn't sing "Say Yes" since it didn't make sense. So I'm really disappointed.

Oh! And TimeZ leader ShuHang has taken a grip on me. I'm starting to like him more than GuanXi, MaoMao and Seonghwan T_T This is bad xP
I actually don't have many leaders as my biases. Cross Gene's Takuya is the only one. I used to have B1A4's Jinyoung as my bias but Sandeul stole that part later on.

Okay, one last thing before I go. I've gotten both my autographed MYNAME Message album and B1A4 Oyasumi, Good Night album with a group photocard. I'll upload it sometime soon :)

Bye
Cecilia

1 comments:

Unknown 15 September 2013 at 05:52  

http://yujiie.blogspot.sg/
Check out my blog on KpopRants too? Thanks alot!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP