Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 8 March 2013

Review: Albums from DGNA, Miss A and Vision Wei Chen

Annyeong ^^

I got two packages yesterday and today you'll get to see them ^^
After the jump you'll find review on albums from DGNA, Miss A and Vision Wei Chen

Let's first start with my CDJapan package

I like this album. Athough I don't dislike Valentine Fighter I think that 24x7 and Come Back To Me is a bit better ^^
DGNA is cute as always in this album and as you might've already notice I got Karam on the photo card for this album. I got so shocked when I saw that. I never imagined that I would get him, I had almost given up on ever getting his card. But I did :D.
CDJapan's packaging is always first class! They wrapped the album in bubble wrap and then taped the album to the box so that it couldn't fly around. I also got a lot of green paper so my poster couldn't even move around. I think this package was the best packaged package that I've ever gotten ^__^
But the shipping took a little longer than it usually does. Two weeks and two days. I usually always get the packages from CDJapan two weeks after they've been shipped. But seriously the fact that I got Karam made up for it ;)




My YesAsia package also came yesterday ^^
The shipping took a little longer than a week. But the packaging wasn't much to complain about. They put all the albums in bubblewrap and then put it in a small box.

I mainly bought this album because it was a album that I was missing in my Miss A collection. And since Miss A is my favourite girl group I felt that I need it. But now I found out that there is a track on this album that I don't have on my A Class album. So it's a good thing that I bought it ^^. Although the CD doesn't want to work in my computer T_T. Don't worry though I tried it in my sisters computer and there it worked perfectly fine.. Anyways, I love the pictures in this album and I love the triangular form of the album. It's different. And the songs are really good.


Since I've already got this album but the B version I'll make it quick ;)
As I thought it's the regular edition that comes with a photo card and I got one ^^ the group card :) Awesome ^^ I'm happy with my album :D



This album is Wei Chen's latest album. And it's truly amazing! I absolutely love all the songs.
尘埃 (Dust) is one of my favourites! It's got really good harmony and the feeling is really heartbreaking.
只爱到一半 (Love to half) is a really sweet ballad.
And My Eyes contains a pretty good rap. If you haven't listened to his songs you really NEED to do it! He's amazing!

This album comes with four parts. One photo book with awesome photos, one lyric book, a poster and the cd. I was really confused when I opened this album but that confusion disappeared pretty fast.



Okay so over to my second Wei Chen album. This is his second album called Boy on the Journey. It contains 12 tracks and a bonus track. All albums I've got with him comes with a poster and so does it in this album. Instead of a photo book this album comes with twelve photos of Wei Chen and on the back there is the lyrics for each song.
我想爱 (I want to love) is a really good song on this album. It's really catchy.
Another good song in this album is 過客 (Passing). It's more like a ballad but it's sooo good!
女捕快 (Female Detective) is a funny, good song.
A song that Wei Chen has written himself is 流星雨又來臨 (Meteor Shower Again) a really slow good song. Although it might not stand out as much as the other songs on this album it's still a good song and apparently it has been featured in the second season of his drama Meteor Shower.
I also recommend you to listen to I Don't Cry.
The last track 夢的怒放 (Dream in Full Bloom) is where you can find the bonus track ^^ I don't know what the bonus track is called and it took me a while to realise that there was a bonus track since there ain't no info about it to be found. But it's a really awesome bonus track <3 I absolutely love it!



Well, that was all for my two packages ^^
Bye
Cecilia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP