Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 7 March 2013

DGNA Photo Cards ^^

Annyeong ^^
I finally have all DGNA members photo card! :D
In my Love Power album that came today I got a group photo and in my Valentine Fighter album that also came today I got Karam :D
I've been waiting for him to show up <3
I wonder who I get for my On The Way album ^^ Hopefully Jay, Hyunmin, Karam or Group ^^ I already got two of Mika and Injun.

In the photo: DGNA (Love Power), Mika (Love Bingo), Hyunmin (Love Parade), Jay (Love Days), Mika (Love Letters), Injun (Jumping), Injun (Honki Magic) and Karam (Valentine Fighter)

Oh and if you haven't listened to Vision Wei Chen's album then I really recommend you them! They're amazing <3 I'll do a review tomorrow on all the albums I got today (which is 5 albums) so look forward to it ^^
Oh and I've completed my Miss A collection ^__^
 
Bye
Cecilia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP