Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 30 March 2013

Listen to ONE OK ROCK ^^

Annyeong ^^

While I'm waiting for my drama to load I want to tell you about a rock band I just discovered :P

After watching the movie Rurouni Kenshin (starring Sato Takeru) their song came in the end credits and I fell in love. So someone told me which group it was and it turned out to be ONE OK ROCK (a friend had told me about them but I hadn't looked them up until now xP). The singer is pretty good at English too :D

This song was in the end credits

The Beginning
It's so awesome!

And the song my friend was talking about is this one
Deeper Deeper
I agree with her that the song is great :D

And a song by them that nearly made me cry
Be the Light

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP