Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 1 March 2013

Drama rant #24: Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek

Annyeong ^^

So I've started watching Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek just to have something to watch now that SCHOOL 2013 and Flower Boy Next Door is over. And I fell in love with Lee Tae Baek from the beginning. Don't ask me why, I just did.
Him, the Intern and Tae Baek's family is the only people I need in this drama. The rest I could be without. Han Sunhwa is better than I thought, she's really good.
And I'll kill someone if Tae Baek and the Intern won't get together in the end.
I've only seen 3 episodes yet so we'll see how it turns out :)

Oh and the OST is really DAEBAK!! <3
Annyeong
Cecilia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP