Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 4 March 2013

Comeback rant #13: Cross Gene, DGNA & MYNAME

Annyeong ^^

All three groups have released their new pvs for the albums that I've already pre-ordered ^^
You'll find Cross Gene's Shooting Star, DGNA's Yume Made Ato and MYNAME's We are the Night after the jump


Cross Gene - Shooting Star
I've been following Cross Gene since I found out that Takuya was going to be in the group. And I absolutely loved La-Di Da-Di. But this song has really let me down. I thought it would be in the same class as La-Di Da-Di but it ain't. What's with groups and doing one great song that is different from the rest and then just be like everyone else? And I'm sorry, I'll try to like you Seyoung but right now I don't see what's special about you. It feels a little bit like everyone got these ridiculous haircuts and then you are the only one with a normal one. Do they think it makes sense? I'm starting to slowly grow away from Cross Gene. Because of the member change, their ridiculous stylings and the boring songs. If the music video had another song I bet it would be really good.
Single release: 13/03/13


DGNA - Yume Made Ato
It hasn't been that long since they released Valentine Fighter and now they've released the pv for their full-lenght album On The Way. This song is really good and a bit different from their singles they've released. I like that Injun gets to show off his talent and I'm falling more and more for him.
Something that bothers me though is still Mika and Jays hair. Jay looked good when they did Honki Magic but now it's just too long to look good. Which is sad since he's grown up so handsomely. And Mika looks weird in his gray hair colour. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I think he is someone who looks good in one colour. And probably one haircut only too. 
Album release: 13/03/13

MYNAME - We are the Night
I was a bit scared that this song would be bad because I watched the teaser (or short version as they call it) but it's so much better than I thought it would be! Seriously, MYNAME just keep making good songs nowadays :D The music videos is a bit boring but it doesn't matter because the song is so good. Chaejin just keeps developing and Seyong is so good at everything <3. I absolutely love Gunwoo and Insoo too <3 Such great vocals! The rapping part with JunQ and Seyong is really great too. But in the beginning of the rap they're rapping in Korean. I thought you guys wouldn't do this to me. I hate when groups have Korean in their Japanese songs.
Album release: 13/03/27

MYNAME - Missing You
Just because I think that everyone should listen to it ^^. Both Gunwoo and Insoo stands out so much in this song and are just awesome. Chaejin is also really good. They released this song as a preview for their concert.

So  it was for this comeback rant. U-Kiss will have a comeback this week and I'll hope the song is any good.
Bye
Cecilia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP