Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 21 March 2013

CDJapan is the best ^__^

Annyeong ^^

So I did order another batch of albums from CDJapan T_T Currently most of my ordered albums are from CDJapan xD. It probably is because CDJapan is the best site when you want Japanese albums. And I get frequent shopping points that I can use as payments for later orders.
So when I ordered this order it got split into two shipments. And CDJapan currently have a offer where you can get 1000 points if you order over 10 000 yen before the end of March. So I emailed to CDJapan to ask about it since when it didn't come up to 10 000 yen when the order got split. And they emailed me back and said that I won't get them automatically but if I email them when both orders has been shipped they will manually send me the points. I absolutely love CDJapan. I wasn't expecting them to this but I was hoping that I somehow would get the points even if I could understand why I wouldn't.

So I'll have a lot of points when my orders ships out (I currently have four orders waiting due to pre-ordering to be shipped)

So in the first order that I ordered a long time ago and that will be shipped on the 27th is:
We Are MYNAME
Message (Japanese ver.) ver. A
What's Up ver. B
F to F Gam Publishing March Issue 
On The Way 
Shooting Star
Frequent Shopping Points: 767

And then we have the order I made as soon as I saw that Seo Inguk will release a Japanese album. This will be shipped in April or something. It's probably kind of obvious what it'll contain ^^
Fly Away ver. A
Fly Away ver. B
Frequent Shopping Points: 85

The third order is one of the two that I've talked about in this post.
K-Rush Kpop Boys Love Magazine vol.4
Never Let You Go Limited Edition

Luv Holic/Around You Limited Edition
Drawing Heart Limitied Edition
1 
Frequent Shopping Points:229

And lastly we have the last order that didn't get to be shipped with the others. This order won't be shipped until May due to release date.
Hello Again Limited Edition
Hello Again Limited Pressing
Frequent Shopping Points:71


Currently I have 670 points from 3 orders, 3 online surveys (which I get after every order ^^) and 300 points because I bought for over 5000 yen (they have two point system right now ^^).
And then I'll get another 2152 points including those 1000 points I'll get manually.
Oh, and we can't forget that I'll get another 500 points because I've bought for over 20 000 yen this quarter :P
In the end (if I don't buy more) I'll have at least 3322 points/yen (probably some more since I didn't count the surveys that is likely to come) that I can buy with. That is really much :D

Well, sorry for this boring post :P
Bye
Cecilia

2 comments:

Anonymous,  1 October 2013 at 18:14  

woah I just know actually that if we take online survey we will get a point. I heard it's 50 point, is that true?
I unchecked online survey option in my email preference after all this time >~<

Cecilia - 세실리아 1 October 2013 at 19:11  

Yeah it's 50 points per online survey and it's only about how the service was when you ordered and etc so it's not an hard survey..
You should check it again because even if it's only 50 points you still get something and everything is worth it :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP