Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Album update: Jellyfish, MYNAME, DGNA, 100% etc

Annyeong ^^

This post will contain albums from Seo Inguk, MYNAME, DGNA, FT Island, Miss A, F.Cuz, 100% and Jellyfish
So keep reading ;)


First up is my Kpopmart package containing albums from MYNAME and Seo Inguk



MYNAME's first single album that contains their second title song Hello & Goodbye and four other songs. I absolutely love this album. Both the songs and the album. They can truly sing (well I don't know about JunQ since he's only rapping xD) and the album is really for the fans. And Hwanhee is featuring in the outro.


There is a pretty awesome (according to me at least ^^) photobook in this album and the third picture is of one of the pics that's in the photobook ^^



This album feels like it is made of cardboard (I think it is but I'm not sure..). It comes with a really awesome photobook, I love the pictures in it! The songs are the same as the songs in his Special Album (except there is one or two less songs in this one) so I won't mention them.



And then we have my CDJapan package containing DGNA and FT Island albums


DGNA's Japanese debut album. This ain't the regular version so I don't know if it is because it's old or because it has a extra track instead that it didn't come with a photo card. I'm guessing on the second. But anyways. Love Power was the song that made me start listening on DGNA (I thought they were a Japanese boygroup at first xD) and love the songs on this album. As I said before this version comes with an extra track and that's the reason to why I bought it.





I bought this album because it was on sale at CDJapan and I don't regret it. This comes with an DVD containing the Polar Star mv, special feature and clip from their Summer Tour 2012. What surprised me was that you can choose whom you want to focus on when you watch the tour clips. You can choose a member or the whole group and I think that is awesome!
Jaejin participated in the writing of the song Fallin' for you and Jonghoon participated in the writing of Beautiful World. Both songs are really good. I definitely recommend you to buy this album <3




Next is another CDJapan Package containing MYNAME Japanese singles and magazines


MYNAME's Japanese debut single album type B comes with a DVD with Summer Party MV and MV making. It also contains a photo card and I got Gunwoo :D. The songs are really good and I like their song Everlastin' Luv. If you get a chance you should really listen to it ^^






The second Japanese single album ver. A by MYNAME contains the CD and a DVD with the MV of What's Up and the mv making. I got Chaejin on my photo card from this album. The song Adrenaline is a song that is written of Swedish people and JunQ. But sadly I don't like it that much. Maybe it's because of the song almost only containing English or because it's sounds a bit like Swedish songs (that I don't really like).






So this is a Japanese magazine with articles about MYNAME, ZE:A, Infinite, U-Kiss, Super Junior, APEACE, Code-V, Touch, Jay Park, FT Island, DGNA and many more. It comes with a double-sided poster, MYNAME on one side and ZE:A on the other. It says that it comes 12 pics on MYNAME and ZE:A and that's mostly why I bought it. But I thought it would be pictures that comes as extra and you can take out.. But it doesn't x)



K-RUSH is also a Japanese magazine featuring NU'EST, MYNAME, DGNA, LEDApple, Code-V, 100%, BIGSTAR, SUPERNOVA and more. This also has a double-sided poster with NU'EST on one side and DGNA on the other. The pictures in this magazine are supercute!


Last but not least is my package from Kpoptown containing 100%, F.Cuz, Miss A and Jellyfish


This album is so much better than I expected. I didn't expect it to be so many awesome pictures on 100%. But there is and I absolutely love it! :D The songs are great ^^ I know I've already written a post about 100% and they haven't released any new songs that has gone on any album (they have Guy Like Me which isn't on the album since it's a digital single)







This album also surprised me. It is so pretty. It's my prettiest album of all the ones I own. As I've said before my bias in F.Cuz is Yejun but OMG Kan looks sooooo good in the pictures! What I found really funny is; Fabby Jinon, Cheerful LeeU, Unique Kan and Zappy Yejun. I couldn't understand why it said it like that in the beginning but then I realised that they used the letters in F.Cuz to find words to describe the members or something. There is just one problem. I have no idea what Fabby and Zappy is xD
The songs are great. I absolutely love Midnight Sun as said before. U Crazy and Say U Say Me is two great songs on this album too. This is a really great album!





All the songs that is on this single can be found on the A Class album so there wasn't any songs I haven't listened to before. But I still like this album. And the pictures are really cute ^^





This was so much more awesome than I expected. The box that everything comes in is really awesome. And I love the pictures so much. The calendar is really nice. You can choose if you want the small picture with the dates or a big picture where it stands really small all the dates. The album comes with both the song, the music video and the making video. They're so cute.
This is really something everyone who is a fan of either Seo Inguk, Lee Seokhun, VIXX, Sung Sikyung, Park Hyoshin or all of them should buy ^^.












This was all for this time ^^
It'll be around two weeks before I get next package :P
Bye
Cecilia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP