Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 5 February 2013

A losers update

Annyeong ^^

I'm hoping that my Kpopmart package containing Seo Inguk's Just Beginning and MYNAME's Hello & Goodbye comes tomorrow. I need something to cheer me up.

My CDJapan package containing MYNAME singles and magazines won't arrive for yet another week.

And as the loser I am, I bought some more cd's.
From YesAsia I bought Wei Chen's Boy On The Journey and V Space, DGNA's Love Power normal edition (because I feel it's weird not having the same edition of all singles) and Miss A's Good but Bad.
I also ordered from Kpoptown even though I'm not that fond of them because their price on the Jellyfish special was lower than anywhere else and the shipping wasn't that high. So from there I ordered Jelly Christmas Heart Project, 100%'s We, 100%, Miss A's Step Up and F.Cuz's Gorgeous.

Going to bed now and hoping that tomorrow will be good.
Good night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP