Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Review: Cross Gene mini album TIMELESS BEGINS Limited edition



My Kpopmart package arrived today as I had predicted ;) But they had packed both my album and the poster in the same package so I was really surprised ^__^ I love the album! The crystals are pretty and the whole album is better than I expected <3

At first I was a bit disappointed to see that I got Casper (cause I'm in love with Takuya and wanted his card) but then I saw the back and now I really love this card I have :D Not really sure why though :P
I like the folded posters (but why is Shin Presh??!) and the unfolded poster that I got without extra charge (pre-ordering on Kpopmart ^^) It's a two-sided poster and Shin looks like a fish on both sides oO

The photobook is really nice and surprised me because in the middle there is so that you can fold it out and see another picture of all members :D that really surprised me :)
One bad thing with the album though is that the CD is pretty hard to get out. It felt like I almost broke it while taking it out but I succeded in the end without breaking it ^^




Casper card
CD


Casper card



Miniposter

Miniposter

Miniposter

Miniposter

Miniposter

Miniposter

Miniposter

Miniposter

Miniposter

Photobook

Photobook

Photobook

Photobook

Photobook

Photobook

Photobook

Photobook

Photobook

Photobook

Backside

Poster

2 comments:

Lara 3 January 2013 at 19:31  

Hey, I got the Casper photocard too \o/ I wanted Sangmin though XD
I got the normal\not limited edition and I realize it's all the same except the cover right? I mean, I got the same photocard unlike those.. what were they, T\cards or something? XD
Anyways, I love the album too, great songs :3

Cecilia - 세실리아 3 January 2013 at 19:49  

Ooh nice ^^ I was only a little sad because I really like the photocard :)

Oh really? I guess the only difference was really only the crystals.. :] So you didn't get a popcard? :) I want to know what was on the back of those cards.. I never got to see that.. o.o

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP