Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 13 July 2012

Comback #5: Updating ^^

Annyeong :)

It's been a while oO I've been busy with baby-sitting and working and just lazy :P And tomorrow will another week start where I'll work all week long + my cousins are coming so I probably won't be updating (and the week after that I'll be going to my relatives). So I'll just give you a quick update for now :)

(Just have to tell everyone that South Korea's national team in handball (12 y/o boys) won their class at Partille Cup)
An update about DGNA, LEDApple, A-JAX, BIGSTAR, B.A.P, N-Train, NU'EST etc. will be found after the jump :) (the post got too long xD)


DGNA
Daikoku Danji has finally made a comeback to the world :) (after that horrible thing that happened to their company) They released Honki (Hongki) Magic PV a while ago and I can't stop listening to it! The song is really great but I hate Mika's hair >.< And I've already pre-ordered my own copy of Honki (Hongki) Magic ^__^ I can't wait until it's here :D
Anyway, here's the video (since Sony doesn't want anyone to see it outside of Japan >.<'')



LEDApple
LEDApple has finally made a comeback! (But KeonU ain't part of them anymore T-T) I really love this song! And their dancing always make me crack up xD

A-JAX
 

A-JAX debuted the 1st of May. They're from the same company who "made" SS501 and their debut song One 4 U really made me think that DSP wanted to make a second SS501. They really sound like SS501 and if I didn't know that it wasn't SS501 I probably would have thought it was.. So when they came out with their new song (yeah I didn't realize they've made a mv for Never Let Go) I was really happy to hear that they've gotten their own colors. I really like Hot Game :D

BIGSTAR
 

BIGSTAR is a new boygroup by Brave Brothers and is a rookie group that I really like (for now). I'm not sure why but for some reason I really like this song and it's not a song I usually listen to and actually enjoys. But I do recommend this song really much :)

B.A.P

B.A.P is my favourite rookie group right now and I can't wait until they release their mini album :) And TS Entertainment made something special for Babys; Autographed Mini Albums :D Even though I'm not from any of those countries that can buy I'm getting one through awesome people!! :D I'm really, really happy!!! :D :D :D :D :D Can't wait for B.A.P's comeback!! :D :D

N-Train
N-Train has released a digital single (I haven't really listened to it from beginning to end). I can barely recognize like two or three of them oO And I'm not really fond of this song, what happened to the awesome N-Train?? T-T

NU'EST
I've never really liked NU'EST (I've even watched their variety show oO) but this song is pretty good.

Other Comebacks (that I like ^^)
Super Junior - Sexy, Free and Single (ready to Bingo xD)
ZE:A - Aftermath
Kim Hyungjun - Sorry, I'm Sorry (reminds me of  B1A4's Baby, I'm Sorry lol xD the titel that is)
2PM's Wooyoung - Sexy Lady (although I don't like this song I do like Wooyoung ^^)
T-ARA - Day By Day (this song and mv is really great!! :D)

Coming Comebacks
Beast :D
Kim Kyujong
B.A.P :D
C-Clown (they're debuting)

NS Yoon-G

Wating
Yeah, I've been trying to not order anything more for now.. But I suck at that T-T and I wanted my cap xP So I'm currently waiting for my Lee Gikwang cap and my LEDApple mini album and then we have my B.A.P Autographed mini album and my DGNA Honki Magic that won't be shipped yet cause none of them has been released yet :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP