Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 30 July 2012

Review: Beast, B1A4 & U-Kiss

My first package from Kpopmart came today after aproximately 3 days (5 with the weekend) and I didn't have to go get it like I did with another package in the same size ^^



When I first opened the package I saw I had gotten extras that I never thought I would get xD Kpopmart have a big summer promotion and if you buy over $30 USD you get three postcard from either Big Bang, SHINee or Super Junior. I got three from Super Junior, two of them were on Kyuhyun and Sungmin and the third was a sticker of the members ^^ But when I saw them I was sooo surprised :) Thank You Kpopmart for that ^^ <3

Kyuhyun
Stickers
Sungmin



So first I opened U-Kiss' 1st full-length album Only One: Without You and I really like the album. It looks so cool. You have to open it two times to get to the CD ;) And this album is from when Kibum and Alexander was still in the group. The pictures looks great and the songs are great (but some of the remixes I could be without)



 

Then it's B1A4's Ignition the Special Edition that I opened. Kpopmart had thrown in a group miniphoto to my surprise :D The album is huge (where am I gonna put it?) It's like a Harry Potter book oO (but it only looks like a book) When you open the "lid" there is the CD and then inside of the case there is a lyric"book" and then there is A LOT of postcards ^^ And I know I wrote another time that Kpopmart says there will be a random photocard of each member, but it's just one random photocard.. I got Jinyoung's photocard :D So now I have two Sandeul photocards and one Jinyoung :) I wanted his from the beginning (the time when I got Sandeul's and now when I wanted more Sandeul I got Jinyoung xD) As for the new songs I still have a little trouble with Baby Goodnight (but that I have been having since they released the mv) but the other song Because of You is really good :D





Random photocard
Miniphoto from Kpopmart (front)
Miniphoto from Kpopmart (back)


B2ST's new mini album Midnight Sun is the last album that came with this package. I completely love it! :D Kpopmart sent me two miniphotos of Beast with this album and inside the photobook I got Junhyung's photocard ^_^ The front cover has a mask on it with chains hanging under it :D It's awesome!! The songs are great and I really love the pictures :D Midnight I love (don't know why I just doo ^^), It's a Beautiful Night is so different from their others and awesome cause they do it great! I've got Not Me on my brain, the refrain is so cachy :) The Day You Rest is really cool and I really like their voices in this one, all of them showcases their own colors and together it sounds awesome. When I Miss You and Dream Girl are two also great songs especially When I Miss You might become my favourite song in this album but I'm not sure yet ;)

Miniphotos from Kpopmart




Junhyung photocard (front)
Junhyung photocard (back)
Miniphotos from Kpopmart & Junhyung





And then I had ordered an free Beast poster which looks amazing by the way ^_^ what I didn't know was that I got a poster for B1A4's album too oO The poster was still free but you have to choose the unfolded poster option to get it and I didn't do that :P Thank you Kpopmart for that but I have no idea where to put it since I'm already waiting for a B.A.P poster and a DGNA poster (which by the way got shipped today :D)

 That's all for this order ^^ Hopefully I'll get my B.A.P album tomorrow or on Wednesday and hopefully my CDJapan orders arrive soon (they shipped my Honki (Hongki) Magic today :D)

2 comments:

mukbangongchan 8 January 2013 at 02:05  

your KPOP Collections are soo WONDERFUL!! I literally FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!!! WAAAA!! Specially the B1A4 ones!!! Its soo BEAUTIFUL!!

Cecilia - 세실리아 8 January 2013 at 11:48  

Thank you :) It has taken a lot of effort :P

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP