Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 2 August 2012

Review: Daikoku Danji - Special Love Book

My B.A.P album didn't want to come today :( so I'll just upload pictures on my Daikoku Danji (DGNA) Special Love Book that came yesterday ^^



CDJapan shipped it on July 18th and it arrived on the 1st of August so for a first time buying from CDJapan and shipping with SAL it was pretty good. (The first time I ordered from Yesasia it took two weeks). The packaging was good since the book was wrapped in bubblewrap and the stationery set was inside a cardboard box inside the book. Hopefully my Honki (I always want to write Hongki) Magic will arrive soon as well :)

The Special Love Book came with a stationery set ^^ But my pens had spilled (or exploded or what you call it T-T) All of them had.. But the blue one the most... All of the stationery parts was inside a cardboard so I'm glad that it didn't get ink on my beautiful boys :) The book also came with beautiful stickers <3 and the book is filled with awesome pictures :D I just wish I could read Japanese cause I want to know what it says in the book T-T

Anyway here is some pictures :)

Pencase (front)
Pencase (back)
Pen ("exploaded")
Pen (cleaned)
Pencil
A5 Notebook (front)
A5 Notebook (inside)
A5 Notebook (back)
Post-it (front)
Post-its
Post-it (back)


Stickers



Book cover (back)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  9 February 2013 at 03:40  

Hi, I am SO in love with this~! (0_0) I was wondering if you know where I can get this? I would like to get it for myself but I can't seem to find it anywhere :(

Cecilia - 세실리아 9 February 2013 at 11:23  

Hi!
I was checking the site where I bought it from (CDJapan) but it's out of print. So I have absolute no idea where you can find it now.. I'm sorry..

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP