Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 8 August 2012

B.A.P

Annyeong...

Today I'm sad.. People who follow me on twitter probably knows why (cause I let it all out there). B.A.P doesn't seem to like support since it's hard to actually get there album. Let me tell you the whole story.


When I first heard that B.A.P was selling autographed albums I was able to order one through a friendly person. But the thing was that TS ent started refunding some people and the person I had ordered through got refunded on that batch. (Thankfully that person was truly a sweetheart and did refund me back instead of tricking me which could have been a possibility since I don't know the person).

So when I found out about that I immediately order a normal version of the album from Kpopmart with the poster. I waited and waited for my package to arrive when suddenly today I got a mail from Kpopmart, almost two weeks after they shipped it, that the package had returned to them a bit broken although the items were fine. Thankfully Kpopmart are sweethearts and will resend it if I pay the shipping fees again ^^

But now the big question is; Why did it return to Kpopmart?! Every other package has arrived safely and I've either gotten it at the door or gotten an notice that I can go get it at the "post office". So how come it didn't this time? I've thought about it and the most probably cause is that it never made it to Sweden. Since it's not even been two weeks between the time when they sent the package to the time the package arrived back to them, it's not possible for the package to have been here. Since in Sweden we get first a notice that we can go and get it and then we get a reminder if we haven't got it yet. And because we have a nice mail man we get the packages delivered home (even if they're not fit for the postbox (but only when he has his post car)). Since there is no way that it had arrived I just had to that conclusion, and now I'm writing this to convince myself :P

I'm thankful for Kpopmart sending pictures on the package. They're truly the best when it comes to custom service :D

I got a few more pictures but because of personal information and such I won't show them here
Um.. Yeah.. Just had to buy Beast Midnight Sun Limited Edition T-T (had planned to buy some other things (which I did on Yesasia but not the ones I planned from the beginning to buy)) I bought that one and a magazine (Because B1A4 and Cross Gene is on the front and back cover, and a lot of other artist are included as well ^^) and C-Clown's mini album. I'm really looking forward to that album since the front (or back) looks really amazing and fits their group name :)
It feels a little better now that I've gotten to write it off :) Well, just have to wait so I can send them the shipping fee :)

Annyeong

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP