Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 13 August 2012

It didn't arrive T__T

My package from Kpopmart didn't arrive today as I had expected. T^T If it doesn't arrive tomorrow then I don't think I have to expect it to arrive. Because it's probably stuck somewhere or on it's way back to Kpopmart like my B.A.P album did. I've never had problem's with Kpopmart before. The latest package that I've got is the package that got shipped three days before my B.A.P album did. And that one arrived smoothly so how come none of my latest orders haven't??

Yup, I'm really sad. If I were a cry-baby I would have cried already. (But I can't cry that easily because of things....)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP