Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Review: Yesasia Summer Sale

Annyeong ^__^


I got my package from Yesasia's summer sale not long ago today and because I'm still sad that my B.A.P album hasn't arrived yet I'll share pictures on the stuff that has arrived after the jump so click on the link to read more ^^ <3

If you haven't seen it I'll tell you that Yesasia currently has a summer sale (they'll close the sale on September 1st) where they sell various kind of stuff cheaper. For example, I bought BoM's single album for $2.99 and Lee Minki's album for $3.99. Even though Yesasia is pretty expensive they do have some decent deals sometimes and that I'm thankful for :) But they only sell a certain number of each product cheaper.. Like Lee Minki's album is now back to being $10.99.

This package was sent on July 31st and came today so without the weekend it came within 5 days (a week if you want to count the weekend) And the packaging was good as always. The items was inside a bubblewrap bag as they use to be from Yesasia.

BoM (Blooming of Our Music) is a ballad group with two of it's member have been acting in Kpop - The Ultimate Audition (that's how I found BoM cause I liked Sechang and Tagoon in the drama). This single album has one song on it. But the the album has different versions of the song. One normal version, one acoustic version and as normal one instrumental version. I really like the acoustic version. The normal version is mighty fine too ^^ Other than this there's not much to say. The photoalbum that follows with it looks great :D

Oh, there is one thing to say ^^ This is like one of  the few albums that hasn't been distrubated by LOENT ^^ (And thanks to 2ne1's Bom for making it awful hard to find info about these guys T-T)

Anyways, some picture and the mv for this song ^^


 


I only knew about Lee Minki when he was a part of Shut Up Flower Boy Band. Our Minki is really awesome. Not did he only do a good job in Shut Up Flower Boy Band but he has done a really amazing mini album! I wouldn't have bought this album if it hadn't been on sale, so I'm really happy that I was able to get this album when it was still on sale. I didn't know he was this talented! I really like all of his song and he has his own sound in all of them. It's a big contrast to the normal Kpop I use to listen to and it's a nice contrast too ^^

I got the album with a sticker of Minki and he's undressing himself in the photobook T__T (But he doesn't have any hot panties T_T)



This is album is one of the two things I didn't buy from the sale.on Yesasia. I've been trying to buy this album for like forever but because I didn't think Kpopmart or Kpoptown had this version I had to wait until I could buy it on Yesasia (but apparently Kpopmart and Kpoptown both have this album for a cheaper price T_T) The reason I wanted to buy this is because it has both Mastermind and Lights Go On Again tracks. (Saving a little bit of money to buy other things ^^) But this album also comes with a DVD with the Beautiful mv and the Breathe mv and clips from Singapore's and Malaysia's showcase (haven't watch the DVD yet though).

The songs on this album is awesome and it seems like I haven't listened to any of Mastermind's track except for Breathe before and I really do like them. The same goes for Lights Go On Again except there are only one or two songs I hadn't heard before from that album. I'm really happy I bought this :D <3 Goo Beast!! :D I've had Beast feels since they came back :D It's been a while since last time (Fiction era)






'

I bought this Clear File Set on the sale. At first I was scared that it would only be like a container and then you had to buy the clear files one by one (yes this was my first time buying clear files :P). But thankfully it contains beautifully autographed clear files of my boys :D Each of the clear files has a autograph exept for the group file. The clear files are like plastic folders you use to put papers in if you get what I mean. They are really great <3




This is the second item that I didn't buy on the sale and probably the reason to why I bought anything on Yesasia at all. Cause I have to update my ID card I've been waiting for getting my license but before I get that I need another ID that is valid and that is my passport (Thank God that I went to Germany a while ago). So in order to protect it I wanted a case for it and found this cute one on Yesasia. I was trying to buy only that one but the shipping fee was really ridiculously high so I decided to wait until I would buy enough to get the free shipping option. Even though I had to wait it was worth it ^^ It's supercute and I'll probably always use it ^^ (at least when I have a valid passport ^^)

Well, that's all for this package! ^^ I know that I haven't introduced on item but that is because it's for a friend so I don't want to show it in case she does read this blog (I'm doubting it though). But yeah I got it on the sale too and I think that it still is available for  the sale if you can guess what it is ;)

Annyeong ^^

3 comments:

Unknown 27 October 2015 at 03:00  

Do u still have Lee min ki´s album?

Unknown 8 January 2016 at 02:29  

Awesome, is a really good album :D

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP