Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 11 August 2012

Introducing #2: F.Cuz


F.Cuz has come out with a new song called Dreaming I (the mv got banned in Korea for skipping classes and dyed hair T-T) and it's awesome! I just wished that Yejun had more lines in this song, since he has an awesome voice. He's been my bias since I first listened to them because of his voice. Not that I hate the orange guy (I think his name is Daegun) I like his voice too but I don't think that they should just ignore Yejun because they have new members. They probably want to show their new members a bit more so that they get known too but it feels like they don't care about him.

He's gone from one of the two main singers to a rapper/vocal. Somehow when Lee-U was still in the group, I felt that Lee-U was their main and Yejun just got to be his back-up (even though I know it wasn't like that). And when Lee-U left, Yejun got a bit too much attention. I mean it felt like that he had to carry the group all by himself and that neither Kan nor Jinon mattered. But that got better and better. Kan got more lines but their company probably felt that they couldn't put all that pressure on F.Cuz's maknae so they decided to add two new member to be able to compare to the talent that left. I don't even think they need Raehyun (I'm sorry for saying that). Because Daegun is getting all the lines and Yejun has been reassigned to rapping and neither Kan nor Raehyun has many lines to sing. It just feels like it's unnecessary many members. Kan has a nice voice so I don't understand why they don't use him more.

Their debut song Jiggy. I hate the music video but the song is pretty nice :) Poor Yejun has a horrible hairstyle T_T

Second song is No One. It's a song I feel is okay and not much more. They've better songs ^^

My favourite song is Midnight Sun.It's so theatrical and I like that Yejun and Lee-U is contrasting each other. And Kan is sounding mighty fine too ^^

The first song I heard of F.Cuz is Wanna Be Your Love. It's cute and used to be my favourite song.

For My Fans. This song is a really nice song and I really like it!! :D

Never let you go is a Japanese song I haven't heard before today o.o But it looks like this is the last song that Lee-U participated in before he left.

LUV HOLIC is cute but it's a bit too much of Yejun. I have one problem with F.Cuz's Japanese songs and that is that they rap in Korean T-T

I love Around you! It's a Japanese song and Jinon still rap in Korean T_T and they use a bit too much English but it's definitely my favourite Japanese song from them


No. 1 is the first song with Daegun and Raehyun. The music video is kind of interesting (not enough Yejun though) and I love Kan in this one. He's definitely manly :D

I just wanna say that I don't hate any of F.Cuz's member (even though I could care more for Daegun and Raehyun) and even though I want to hear more of Yejun (who doesn't want to hear more of their bias?) doesn't that mean that I don't want the others to have parts. I just wish that the parts were more fairly distributed between the members. I would love to hear more of Raehyun, Jinon and Kan. And even though I love Daegun's voice I just wished that they would calm down a little and don't forget about the other members.

Btw, did you know that Yejun is 92liner?! :D :D :D Meee Tooo :D
Currently the 92line consist of Yejun (F.Cuz), Minhwan & Seunghyun (F.T. Island), Sandeul & Baro (B1A4), Takuya & Sangmin (Cross Gene), Injun (DGNA), L (Infinite), C.A.P (Teen Top), Lizzy (After School), Dongjun (ZE:A), Zico, U-Kwon & Kyung (Block B), Amber (F(x)), Sangwoo & Yoojin (N-Train) and Hyuna (4minute)
(Wow that was a lot more people than I thought it would be :P)

Annyeong ^^

2 comments:

kimmey_09 31 December 2012 at 18:22  

I agree with you when it comes to assigning the lines~ I hope all members at least get some amount of exposure if not the same amount since everybody deserves it. I was shocked when Lee U was suddenly out of the picture. I never even heard rumors of him leaving. It was suddenly 2 more members and he was gone :(

By the way, F.cuz is actually here in the Philippines right now doing mall tours, fan meets and stuff like that. They'll be here until Jan. 8. I saw them last Dec. 30 and they're really handsome in person! They're also good singers and dancers. They also love doing fan service ans things like that so you can just imagine fans going wild in the audience area. I almost got squished just to see them! Haha!

And another thing, I cant believe Sandeul and Baro are from the 92line. I thought they were older! I feel so old! Haha!

Cecilia - 세실리아 31 December 2012 at 20:27  

I found F.Cuz right after Lee-U left the group (all thanks to him visiting Happy Together 3 with his dad xD) and then they started performing as a three-member-group so I don't feel like they added the other two suddenly. Since it took a long while before they added the new members. Although I understand that they did add those member since Yejun can't carry the group on his own.

Ooh I'm so jealous of you right now! I wish I was there T_T You're so lucky!! :) Say hi to them from me xD (I can always dream at least ;) Be careful ^^

Ahaha I like that Sandeul is in 92line ^^ It makes me feel proud to be the same age with such an awesome singer :D haha or maybe it's them who should feel old since you thought they were older xD

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP