Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 17 July 2012

LEDApple

Annyeong! :)

I received my LEDApple CD today but the CD reminded me of some sad news LEDApple announced right after their comeback with Run To You. KeonU had to leave LEDApple because of health problems (I don't know if it's true or if it's just something they're saying) so he's not promoting their new song. But he's still in the album. My photocard that came with the album is off KeonU and he's got a solo song in the album T-T LEDApple won't be the same without you KeonU <3

Here's some picture at least (still waiting on my poster :)




 And then there's my Gikwang cap that I bought ^^


That's it for today ^^

Oh, wait! Does anyone know if students in Singapore have a cafeteria or if they take food with them from home? I'm wondering how it is in Singapore's schools with lunch time :)

Annyeong ^^

The day after I got this package my poster arrived ^^ They are so cute :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP