Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 16 June 2012

Going away

Annyeong ^__^

I'm too lazy to update regularly so their will probably be no unsual for me to not update for a few days without notice. But I'm telling you anyway :P I'm going away on camp (as a leader) and will be gone for like five days from tomorrow (and on the evening when I'm back I'll be baby-sitting my neighbours THE CUTEST KIDS EVER!!! <3). But the only thing that might come while I'm away may be my t-shirt from mnet so you won't be missing something (if anyone even likes my posts :P). My Cross Gene album will be hopefully sent on the 19th so I probably won't have it until the week after that :) <3

Just have to tell everyone that I've fallen for M.I.B ^__^
I hated their debut song GDM but their other songs are really good and OMG I love them in M.I.Bs Academy on mnet :D <3 So much better than Boyfriend's W Academy ^^ And the song Only hard for me is the song that made me open my eyes for them ~^^,~ Kangnam has such great vocals!! <3 (and yeah found out that he's half japanese through M.I.Bs Academy :P)

Annyeong for a while ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP