Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Collection

Barely got all my stuff visable in the picture :P More will come after the jump ;)


Beast


Fiction and Fact limited edition
Fiction and Fact button (one of three)
Son Dongwoon socks
Yang Yoseob photos
Fiction and Fact t-shirt

Miss A/Homme

A Class
Homme by Hitman Bang

U-Kiss

Neverland
DORADORA
Pure & Love...
Bromide magazine
5 DORADORA photocards (not in the picture)
8 Neverlandphotocards (not in the picture)

DGNA

Lady autographed
Love Parade
Lady
Stickers
Postcards
1 Photocard (not in the picture)

B1A4

It B1A4
Ignition
Stickers
Postcards
2 Photocards (not in the picture)

FNC Music

F.T. Island
Beautiful Journey
Let it go!
Photocards
 
CN Blue
Ear Fun
3 Photocards (not in the picture)

J. Tune

MBLAQ
BLAQ Style
10 Photos (not in the pictures)

Rain
Speed Racer
Ninja Assassin

Seo Inguk

Perfect Fit
Special album 애기야

SS501

Y R Man
Turn Me On

SM Entertainment

TVXQ - Mirotic
Super Junior M - Perfection

Infinite

Over The Top
Photos

Cpop

Vision Wei Chen - Daybreak
HIT 5 - Love in Pain

Others

LEDApple - Time is up
M Signal - Threads of your clothes
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho OST
SG Wannabe - 7 part. 1
Run - Face Off

Yeah.. That's all ^__^ or I have a bunch of posters to but I forgot to pictures of them since they're already up on my walls :P And I don't know why I put M Signal in the 'others' category since they're a part of FNC Music... My bad >.<'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP