Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 8 June 2012

Debut 2: Cross Gene + "Sneak peek"


I've actually watched  this mv carefully a few times now because I don't want to do what I normally do. Like a song/mv because I like the members or one of them and then a few months later wonder why I even liked it the first time. But this song, I like and it sounds like something that could be played here in Sweden without making it weird (like how Big Bang tries to be international with their weird songs... I really liked them before and now I haven't even liked one of their new songs T_T). I think this genre (or what ever you'd like to call it :P) really suits them!

The dance is a dance I actually think is cool right from the beginnig. Sometimes it looks a bit funny but none of their dance moves looks weird to me. It fits this song and mv. I usually have a problem with kpop groups dances but this is really great ^__^ And I think they've really taken care of the members strenghts so that they each can shine both on their own but also together. I've often felt that some groups either don't co-operate so that all members can shine or some of the members gets more shine when they're suppose to shine together (does it makes sense?)..

I love the fact that Takuya, the only Japanese guy, is the leader x) or maybe not.. I'm not sure if I want him to be the leader... I usually don't like the leaders oO I think the only leader I've liked is Jinyoung from B1A4 but he's not my bias anymore... But I bet he can do a great job ;) But the reason I found that fact funny is because he already stands out as the only Japanese guy (is he the first one ever debuting in a kpop group??) and now he's the leader too ^^

Oh well.. Should head to bed but first I'm just gonna share a "sneak peek" on my package from Kpoptown ^__^ Thought it would come next week since they sent it last friday but it came today :D :D
My TVXQ Mirotic comes in an really awesome album package :D It has a normal CDcase but it comes in an outer "box" too and that is what is awesome :D You'll see in the pictures ;)
My MBLAQ BLAQ Style also comes in a awesome outer "box" styled as a M ^^ it's hot and it came with photos of the members (like photo cards) :D a bad thing with it is that it can't stand on it's own T_T Wanted to display it but that's kind of impossible now...
Yeo Hun Min (or Hoon) is the same as his album is called; Pure & Love ~^^~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP