Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 7 June 2012

Terada Takuya

Ever since he guested Dream Team Asian Special I've liked him! Now he's going to debut in Cross Gene :D Am I happy or am I Happy??!! :D :D And before I got to know he was going to debut in Cross Gene I got this clip from KBS World on Kakao Talk


 
He's so freaking Awesome and he's born the same year as me O_O Please marry me Boy! <3

Here's a mv from his drama Sign
He's just too amazing! I was wondering if he could sing or if he was just going to be the funny, hot guy in the team. But damn! <3

A fan tumblr for Cross Gene ^__^

And yes, he is the reason to why I'm going to watch Sign, RUN60 and Ai Ore! when they're out ^__^
Actually the main reason to why I was going to watch Ai Ore! was originally named Park Hyunchul or Karam if you want to :P But a seriously HOT, BLONDE Takuya beats Karam by horselengths :D (Sorry Karam~, I'll always love you~)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP