Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 25 June 2012

Been sick and it keeps going

Annyeong ^^

So on Wednesday last week I came home to a package from Mnet Global and three kids waiting for me (or well two, since the other kid goes home from school by himself :P). And then I got sick as in SICK! I barely had the energy to do anything and I think I had the highest fever I've had in a long long time. And to top that, when I was getting better my period decided to come and make my life miserable with the pain that comes with it T_T I seriously can't describe the pain I had and then to make it even better I got conjunctivitis. I don't have any fever anymore but I still have my cough and I don't have any menstural cramps but I have conjunctivitis and that is killing me instead >.<


You'll get to see my t-shirt that I won in Mnet's U-Kiss puzzle event and my Cross Gene album when I get that tomorrow (hopefully)


Annyeong :)


Psst! I saw when the visitor number climed over the 1100 line ^^ What an awesome feeling! :D But I missed seeing 1111 oO But for now the numbers are at my birthday 1115 :D Thanks for visiting! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP