Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Sung Yubin and Lee Taesung

Lee Taesung (from Playful Kiss and others) have a really talanted younger brother with the name Sung Yubin ^^ They don't look alike at all but I love Taesung and his acting and I love Yubin's voice ^__^ I haven't been able to find much about him though (like musicvideos and such) but I did find a blog who have posted his profile so check it out ^^
And YesAsia has his 2nd single Flash Back ^^ Don't buy it! Cause I HAVE to have it ^^

2_cjcbabu1234.jpg
Sung Yubin
Lee Taesung

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP