Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Okay one more thing...

Yesasia has like three different versions of B1A4's Japanese single and all three are different. One has a completely new song and a trading card, another version has a B1A4 jigsaw puzzle and the Japanese version of Bling Girl as bonus track (no new song though) and the third version has only two songs and a bonus dvd
Okay, I can be without the last version but I mean A JIGSAW PUZZLE O_O ME WANT!!!!!!!!!!!! I also want to hear their only original Japanese song ^_^

I think B1A4 is trying to kill me! First with their repackaged version of Ignition and know with this T_T So while I'm dying I'm finally going to do what I said before that I was going to do.. Studying.... >.<'

2 comments:

mukbangongchan 8 January 2013 at 02:08  

OMGIEEE!! the JIGSAW PUZZLE!!! YOU MUST BUY IT!!! ITS SOO BEAUTIFUL!!! PROMISE ME!! YOU WON'T REGRET ON BUYING IT!! ITS REALLY WORTH IT!!! SPECIALLY WHEN PUTTING THE PUZZLES TOGETHER!!! ^o^!! GO GO GO!! FELLOW BANA!!

Cecilia - 세실리아 8 January 2013 at 11:47  

But it's sold out everywhere now T_T What is the picture of the puzzle? :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP