Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 5 June 2012

I don't know................ ^__^

I think I bought one of the last of Hoon's mini-album ^_^ because now it's out on both Kpoptown and YesAsia :) Glad I bought it before it sailed out xD

I'm thinking of buying Cross Gene's first mini-album special edition :P According to Yesasia it comes in a "deluxe box studded with six Swarovski crystals and includes two folded posters, a booklet and a randomly selecter member photo card" but since Yesasia so expensive I'm thinking of buying it from Kpopmart... Just hoping they have the same content.... Besides, on Kpopmart, you get the poster for free if you pre-order ^_^

It's kind of annoying that neither Kpoptown and Kpopmart has much description of their products that they're selling.. I mean, you want to know what you can expect to get when you buy. At least I want to :P

And yeah, it's gonna take 2-4 weeks before I get my albums so expect a lot of nagging xP That's the downside with Kpoptown and probably Kpopmart too.. The shipping takes long time.. But at least they have reasonable shippingfee.. I looked on Yesasia and their shippingfee was almost triple the price of the thing I wanted to buy o_O And even if their stuff arriaves in a week it's not okay!

I'm doing everything I can to avoid studying that's why this meaningless post will be uploaded soon xP But I just have to say that Cross Gene's mini-album special edition sounds awesome! So even if I become disappointed in the song at least I have an awesome deluxe box xD Think I'm going to be disappointed because I like the teaser and when I do like the teasers I usually get disappointed... That's why I don't watch teasers xP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP