Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 10 June 2012

The stuff I haven't shown you ^__^

Annyeong ^__^


U-Kiss


DORADORA: Well, yeah I think I've written something about DORADORA so I'm not going to write anything about it :P But of course I'll show you pictures of DORADORA ^_^





Yeo Hun Min - Pure & Love...: Hoon can really sing!! I love his version of Like Birds and he has other songs that are really great :) Only thing that bothers me is in his song one two three where he sings one two sree xD It's cute but still :P In this album he looks so small and cute <3



Bromide magazine: Of course this magazine have other kpopidols than U-Kiss, but I bought it because of U-Kiss so I'm only showing the U-Kiss pages ;)

FNC Music


FT Island - Beautiful Journey: I bought this mini-album because it came with a photocard and because I wanted a Korean album with them (it's really hard to find them in-stock). This album comes with Love Love Love one of their biggest hits and also with one of my favourite songs Don Quixote's Song so I really like this album. It's also a album that made me believe there only was a photobook... xD The CD is hidden in the back so that's why :) I love Kpopmart for giving me Seunghyun's photocard :D :D :D :D






FT Island - 50 Sheets Photocard Collection:

CN Blue - Ear Fun: Think I gave a review on this before so I'm not gonna say much :) I'll give you pictures instead :) Oh, and the poster are looking exactly as the backside of the cardbordbox ^^




B1A4, Beast, DGNA and Infinite Merchandise


B1A4 - Postcard set: Came with stickers and postcards

Beast: Son Dongwoon socks and Yang Yoseob photos

DGNA - Postcard set: Came with stickers and postcards

Infinite - Photos:

 Others

 MBLAQ - BLAQ Style: I love MBLAQ's album package (except for the fact that it can't stand on it's own T_T) The songs are great and with the album I got photos of the members :D I love almost everything about this album :D







Rain - Speed Racer: Found this in a local supermarket ^__^ still haven't seen the whole movie as a whole.. only seen bits of it each time (but always different bits) xD

Seo In Guk - Perfect Fit: Have given a review on this too so I won't say much ;) I love Tease Me (the title track) and I don't like that he's trying to be sexy in the photobook.. It just looks weird :P His other album's pictures are way much better :D

TVXQ - Mirotic: This album contains my absolute favourite song by TVXQ; Mirotic. The other songs are also good but not as good as Mirotic ;) I love the album cause it's so cool :D :D :D You'll see in the pictures :D

Well that's what I have ^_^ There will be an uppdate with pictures of everything I own (Kpop/Cpop/Jpop) cause I have way to much now ^__^ But probably tomorrow, cause now I'm gonna watch Kamiki :D <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP