Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 6 January 2012

Vision Wei Chen

Annyeong

I'm a bit sad.. My 'Daybreak' CD is full of scratches and I can't play it anymore :/ Seriously I got it yesterday and I played it only one time and now that I tried to put it in my computer it just fucked with me T.T and when I took it out yesterday there was a few scratches which wasn't so terrible but now it's even more o-o

At least I'm happy that I have the songs on my computer before this happened.. Where only planning on having them on my mp3 but I guess I can't use the CD at all anymore :/

Oh well It's good that the songs are really good ^^ it kind of weigh up the CD problem ;) But I think I've heard a kpop group sing 'Goodbye Goodbye'.. It sounds really familiar.. Hmm. I don't know xP

안녕 ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP