Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Drama rant #12: King of baking, Kim Tak Gu and Can you hear my heart

Annyeonghaseyo ^^

I've finally finished watching 'King of baking, Kim Tak Gu' and because of that I'll put a jump here ;)



I hate the ending! Even though it ended really great I would've liked to see Mi Sun and Tak Gu get married or have a child.. But that didn't happened.. Not even Ma Jun and Yunho Kyung's kid did we get to see (if they ever had one) I'm disappointed! Okay, so I didn't hate the ending... I was just really disappointed in it. But now it's over TT-TT

Do you now that feeling of emptiness after you've finished a drama? I only feel it after a good drama is finished, like 'High kick through the roof' (even though it was a sitcom :P) for example.. But this drama really made me miss it and feel really empty inside.. Instead of watching another drama I watch 'Happy together' with hopes of being able to start to watch a new drama. I literally had to force myself to start watching 'Can you hear my heart'.

After the first episode I didn't need to force myself to watch it anymore but I really wanted to give the drama a chance before I gave up on it (I didn't like the few first episodes that much but the kids were just too cute and the dad is played by one of the actors from 'High kick through the roof' ^^). Well, I think I'll just see where this drama is going before giving up on it because of Hwang Jung Eum and the one playing Dong Joon :) The pieces I've seen from him has been quite slow in the beginning and I'm only at ep 6 of 30 so they got some episodes left ;)

Actually, the reason I started watch 'Can you hear my heart' today was because I had made a list of three dramas/movies (well, two draman and one movie) and two of them were with Yoon Shi Yoon so I thought that the last one was with him to.. Sometimes I wonder were my memory gone xD The reason I had put that drama on the list together with 'King of baking, Kim Tak Gu' and 'Death bell 2' was because of Hwang Jung Eum :P I really liked her in 'High kick through the roof' and she actually had a role in 'death bell 2' too :P So I'm looking forward to her in this drama :)

And he, whoms name I don't remember, made me fall in love with him in '100 days with mr. arrogant' and whom I later saw in 'She's nineteen' is making this drama better ^^ and the one playing Ma Roo is also awesome ^^

Have I told you that I love kids? No? Have you understood it after reading my rants? Yes? Good then ^^ if not, then you know now ;) Seriously this drama has probably THE most cutest kids ever! Seriously cuter than in 'King of baking, Kim Tak Gu' oO I can't believe I just wrote that TT-TT but it's true though o.0 how is it that kids in Korea are so cute?! Even when they're not that cute they're still supercute! I'm so jealous!! You should watch 'Can you hear my heart' and 'King of baking, Kim Tak Gu' to see what I'm talking about ^^

While you do that I'm going to write just one more post and then go to bed ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP