Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 5 January 2012

Another YesAsia order have arrived ^^




SG Wannabe Vol. 7 Part. 1 - Bought it under YesAsia's annual sale because it was only for $3.99 and I really like Seokhun in SG Wannabe ^^ But the songs are actually pretty good :) If you like ballads ;) Which I do ^^ And it seems like it's still $3.99 :) I do recommend it :)

SS501 Special Mini Album - U R Man - Actually I've already listened to all of the songs in this album :P But I felt that it was time that I bought a album ;) What I haven't realized until today is that this is an album with only three of the members :P Not that it matter but I'm really slow xD This album came with three awesome posters and you can chose which side you want to use :P Since I really like Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun I put up theirs individual posters and used the other side of Young Saeng's poster :P There is only pics of those sides because I put them up before I took photos xP Anyway, I really like this album :D and even more now when I now that Hyung Jun and Kyu Jong actually have solo's ^^

Homme - Homme by "Hitman" Bang (Limited Edition) - Actually I bought this mostly because you're supposed to get a Aqua bottle or something (cause it was kind of expensive for only three songs) but that didn't tag a long :/ I'm kinda upset with YesAsia for putting that sentence in the descripton if it doesn't excist anymore... But anyway, I really like the songs ^^ I've only heard the main song before so those two extra songs were kind of a surprise to me ^^ They're really good ^^ But what else to expect from awesome Changmin and awesome Lee Hyun? ^^ <3

Day Break (China Version) - Anyone seen MCountdown where Vision Wei Chen performed 'Run Away' with Lee Joon and Cheondung from MBLAQ? It's that awesome kid! ^^ If not then you better look it up ;) Since I've only heard two of his songs (both from MCountdown and one of them being Run Away) I didn't expect much more than at least those two songs being good ^^ But I was hoping that the rest of the album would be good too... I know I'm new to mandopop but man that's one awesome man <3 The other songs on the album went over my expectations by a million x) So I don't want to recommend this album to you cause then I can have him all by myself ;) :D There's also a chinese version of Run Away featuring Lee Joon and Cheondung ^^ Plus a poster came with the album :O Surprised me :D

Pictures after the jump :)






Seokhun





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP