Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Christmas presents

Isn't it time that I tell you what I received as christmas presents? I've been meaning to tell you but as usual I've been lazy :P

Actually I'm only going to tell you stuff I got related to Kpop since I'm lazy ;)

I got Dae Guk Nam Ah's second single album + signed poster from my brother so now I both have a signed album and poster :D :D






And then I got the limited edition of Fiction and Fact by Beast :D the limited edition included a t-shirt (that I can wear cause it doesn't tell everyone I'm a freak xD it's subtile ^^), three pins, a photobook and the CD :D It came in almost a shoebox xP but not really

I haven't actually listened to any of the songs except for Fiction and The fact. But when I listened I just fell more in love with them! <3 And seriously Dongwoon's voice in the unplugged version of Lightless make me melt! Haven't really heard it before but seriously he is easy to distinguish and he's AWESOME!! :D <3 And the orchestra version of Fiction is really great! And the unplugged version of Lightless is still sort of weird for me since I really love the normal version of it but the unplugged version is still really great!

I've got nothing bad to say about this album, since I love it! ^^ And, yeah I know I haven't mentioned any of the other songs but I've been home for a couple of days now and haven't listened to them for a while so I'm not saying anything because I don't want to say anything wrong :P but the whole album is really great so listen to them and go support Beast! :D

Btw, you'll know what I'm wearing to the Beast concert in Germany if I find someone to go with ;)

This is just a reminder to myself but I must remember to watch 'High kick 1' :)

And just one last thing.. I'm quite disappointed in all of you! Is two comments all I get?! And you two who commented, you're not going to answer? TT-TT I had all these imaginings and none of them came true T-T Oh well, guess I shouldn't create post to answer your comments... Maybe I shouldn't answer at all? Nah, just kidding ^^ the last I mean ;) anyways I'm always greatful for comment but I'm also greatful for all the visits I get :) and I'm always waiting for your thoughts and other things you bring xD

Gonna go to bed now :)
Annyeong ^^ <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP