Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Drama rant #14: Can you hear my heart

Annyeong ^^

This will be the last rant about 'Can you hear my heart'. I'm gonna miss the cast <3



So I really didn't like the ending since there were no wedding between Cha Dong Joo and Bong Woo Ri :( Somehow ep 29 could easily have been the end episode because of that but I was actually waiting for the grandma to die :P Even though I'd expect it I didn't expect it to make me cry oO <3 and somehow I liked the ending cause it ended on such good term :) the mom from bof turned good again and it seemed really weird but it was acceptable since the focus wasn't on her :) loved Ma Roo and Seung Chul in the ending <3

Because of the kind of boring ending I dreamt about how it would continue afterwards xD that I kind of liked cause if the ending isn't really that great then at least it should make you fantasize about what happens after :) So I'm kind of happy cause of that :)

Overall it was such a sweet drama which became a little bit boring in the middle cause of all the revenging and interference instead of trusting in peoples ability.. The usual you know ;)

Kim Jae Won (I finally know his name :D) has starting to become one of my favorite actors and Hwang Jung Eum is just AWESOME!!! :D <3

Annyeong ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP