Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 12 January 2012

Drama rant #15: What's Up?

Annyeong ~^-^~

So I've finally watched ep 11 and 12 of What's up ^^ and the drama is starting to get on it's feet again after the deep fall the drama dropped with like two or three really bad episodes. But I'll keep watching cause of Im Joo Hwan and Daesung :)

Just googled on Im Joo Hwan right now and I can't believe he's born '82 oO' He's ten years older than me, which means he's 29 O_O I thought he was like Daesung's age or around there... Anyway he's awesome :D

And the little girl that I thought where really cute (if anyone remembers) is really getting on my nerves now.. Seriously... Anyway hopefully next ep's going to be really awesome ^^ or not.. Maybe it's just me hoping that they will get really miserable because of what happened :=) (But I'm not telling ;D)

Anyway, why does all dramas have a bitch that just have to always get what she wants and doesn't stop until she destroyed everyones dreams?? Seriously, I can't even understand why no one has figured her out and actually seeing her for whom she really are!

Oh well... There is 6 ep left and I feel like there is no really red thread throughout the drama.. I mean right now there's no plot. It just feels like nothings happening and nothing will happen... Until you watch the preview that is xD

So.. that's what I wanted to say ^^

Annyeong <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP