Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 16 January 2012

Just got it before I left for school so will update when I'm back home again :D Look forward to it! :)








Run 1st Mini Album - Face_off   -Seriously, what kind of album is this? I mean the shaping of the album... The CD falls off really easy when you open the album and like it shows on the pictures the album is really long and just make it weird. Oh, well. For anyone who've liked Run or E.Byul (the name he went by before he changed it to Run) I really recommend this album. I, who only heard of him through 'Let's Go, Dream Team! Season 2' bought this cause I really wanted to hear his songs and it's really hard to find any of them on the internet. This album did not disappoint me but it ain't like 'A Class' or 'Daybreak'. I guess you can say it's just casual :P I like it and thats what counts ^^



Super Junior M 2nd Mini Album - Perfection (CD+DVD) (Repackage) (Korea Version) - I've already heard all of the songs before so it wasn't any big surprises here ^^ The DVD contains: both the Korean MV and the Chinese MV of Perfection, behind the MV making and the photoshoot making. Haven't watch it all yet cause when I started looking at the photoshoot making it was about 20 min and I wanted to watch/listen to the other stuff I got..







miss A Vol. 1 - A Class -  This album is currently 'Out of stock' at YesAsia and I'm not sure how good they're at re-stocking (I'm still waiting for them to re-stock one Beast album) but there are other ways to get a hold of this album! ^^ Actually, I didn't expect so much when buying this album. Since I'm a big fan of Miss A I felt that it was time that I actually had some of their songs (I've only downloaded one of their songs) and I don't regret it at all! Buying this album was probably one of the best things I've done! All of the songs are great and they really show that they can sing! My favourites are 'Blankly' and 'One to ten', songs I've never heard before :D This album has all of the hit singles like 'Breathe', 'Good Girl, Bad Girl', 'Love Alone', 'Love Again' and their latest one 'Good-bye Baby'. I can't stop listening to this album! :D




Kim Kyu Jong Mini Album Vol. 1 - Turn Me On - These songs are all good but not really hitstrong songs. I like them all but I feel that Kyu Jong needs SS501 (well, at least while performing cause he looks really awkward all alone on stage). If you really like Kim Kyu Jong then buy this album to support him! I'm not going to recommend it to everyone cause even though they're all good songs they're not strong enough to be recommended to everyone. I bought this album cause I liked 'Yesterday' and the other songs are in comparison to that song I guess :)









Hit-5 - Nothing Do Not Loves (China Version) -This album came with a DVD too. It's kind of annoying that there ain't a holder for the CD and DVD. It's just put in the album. The songs did not dissapoint me either ^^ Since I don't know that much about them I don't have much to say. The DVD came with a MV for one of the songs (don't remember which :P) and something else but since I don't understand mandarin I've only watched a few minutes of that.. Going to watch some day ^^







0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP