Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 6 January 2012

Hangeul time #2 :)

Annyeonghaseyo - 안녕하세요
Thank You (Gamsahapnida) - 감사합니다
Yes (Ne) - 네
No (Aniyo) - 아니요
This (Igeo/Igeot) - 이거/이것
What is this? (Igeo mwoyeyo?) - 이거 뭐예요?
Love (Sarang) - 사랑
Happy birthday (Saengil chukhahamnida) - 생일 축합니다
You are welcome (Cheonmaneyo) - 천만에요
I have/You have/There is (isseoyo) - 있어요
I don't have/You don't have/There isn't (eopseoyo) - 없어요
Apple (Sagwa) - 사과
Orange (Orenji) - 오렌지
Time (Sigan) - 시간
Please give me (Juseyo) - 주세요
It's tasty/It's delicious (Masisseoyo) - 맛있어요
It's not tasty/It tastes awful (Madeopseoyo) - 맛없어요
I want to go (Gago sipeoyo) - 가고 싶어요
I want to see/look/watch. I miss you (Bogo Sipeoyo) - 보고 싶어요
I want to eat (Meokgo sipeoyo) - 먹고 싶어요
What (Mwo) - 뭐
I want to go to Korea (Hanguk gago sipeoyo) - 한국 가고 싶어요
It's okay/It's alright/Don't worry (Gwaenchansseumnida) - 괜찮습니다
You (Niga) - 니가
Don't go (Gajima) - 가지마
My (Nae) - 내
Lie (Geojitmal) - 거짓말
I love you (Saranghae) - 사랑해
Again (Dasi) - 다시
Everyday (Maeil) - 매일

I'll stop here for today ;) <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP