Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 5 January 2012

Drama rant #13: Can you hear my heart

Annyeong ^^

JUMP! :D Finished watching ep 14 now :)



Actually I don't have much to say ^^ But seriously this drama is the cutest drama I've ever seen <3
The dad is so innocent and cute!

Dong Joo makes me sometimes forget that he's death and make me upset because he ain't reacting like a person who hears would react xD And all the time he acts so cutely that I get the feeling that he grew up too fast (well, he did but I'm not going to spoil ^^)

And the same with Woo Ri. I seriously adore Hwang Jung Eum! She plays the part as Woo Ri so great but sometimes I think about her role in 'High kick through the roof', specially in the scene where she's drunk ^^

Seung Chul is too awesome I can't stand it! I want him to get together with Woo Ri because he's so awesome but I don't want that cause Woo Ri and Dong Joo belongs together :/ I feel so sad for him <3

Ma Roo has his moments when he's cute too ^^ mostly when he's with Woo Ri but sometimes when he's with Dong Joo too :)

Of course there are hideous characters too but I don't want to think about them ^^
One thing needs to be mentioned though... How come Dong Joo's mom is played by the mother from 'Boys over flowers'? I hated her in that drama and I hate her in this one!

Anyways, listening to Vision Wei Chen while writing this post and seriously I'm in love with his voice ^^ <3 Before I really liked his presence on stage but now I'm even more in love with him :) <3

Okay, time to say goodnight :)
Annyeong <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP