Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 12 January 2012

The comebacks are getting stronger nowadays ^^

MBLAQ - It's War
Yes, I love this MV and I love MBLAQ!! :D Seriously because of all the popularity they've been getting and 'Mona Lisa' I've been kind of less hot for them but this mv made me love MBLAQ once again! Seriously, the song is so freakin' awesome! I  want to listen to this song like all the time!! :D <3 <3

Teen Top - Crazy
AaaaAAAAAAAH!!!! Who says no to L.JOE????????? I freaked out when I heard her say that O_O But I like this mv and the songs is really catchy. Something that still bothers me is that this is also a song by Niel and his boys.. Changjo finally got some more lines but to get those lines Chunji's lines got cut oO Seriously! They're a group but still we can only hear Niel, why? Even the chorus is only Niel singing... That is one of the reason I can't really like Teen Top (I only like L.Joe and Chunji :P) the other reason is because of their shitty songs..

NS Yoon-G - The Reason I Became a Witch
I've heard of her and heard some of her songs but I've not been a big fan of hers.. Her early songs are really terrible but I think she's gotten better by the time. In this song I don't like the beginning  and the fact that she's trying to be sexy at some times in the mv but the rest I actually like :) The song is actually really nice and I can honestly say that I've changed my feelings of her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP