Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 2 December 2013

While I'm waiting ^^

Annyeong ^^

So today I made a last purchase with the last of my money for this year.
I bought some stuff I've been wanting to have for a long time and some new stuff. Click on the pictures to come to CDJapan

Let's try again / Team Amuse!! (Keisuke Kuwata, Masaharu Fukuyama, etc.) 
Team Amuse - Let's Try Again
1238yen/8.90€/$12.10
Japanese entertainment Amuse has gathered some of their artists to support victims of Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake by singing this song. This album includes a sticker and a DVD with the music video and the making of. I bought it because Kamiki Ryunosuke so hopefully I won't be dissappointed ^^

Dae Guk Nam Ah (DGNA) Fresh Story / Dae Guk Nam Ah (DGNA) 
DGNA Fresh Story
1429yen/10.27€/$13.97
One of my first purchases from CDJapan was DGNA's Special Love Book. And I wasn't disappointed when I got that one. So I've been wanting to buy this for a long time. And now I finally did. And books are right now 5% points so I decided to buy it finally. It fit perfect to buy it now since DGNA is finally back! ^^
 
2nd Mini Album: Chapter 2 / Dae Guk Nam Ah (DGNA)
DGNA - Chapter II
1234yen/8.87€/$12.06
I bought two copies of this album. It comes with a photocard so that's why ^^. And I really love this album. I've only listened to the songs in their Showcase but what I heard sounded amazing. I can't wait for these to arrive :D
 
3rd SINGLE ALBUM: SNAKE / A-JAX
A-JAX - Snake
1013yen/7.28€/$9.90
I really, really like Snake. And I'm so happy that this album comes with a photocard. So there was no exception that I bought this album. 
 

Change / F.CUZ
F.Cuz - Change Low-priced Edition
476yen/3.42€/$4.65
I already have a copy of this edition but I wanted to see if I can get another photocard from this since this album is one of my favourites. I'm already waiting for another copy of the limited edition because of the photobook. 

This is for today ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP