Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 28 December 2013

Package situation ^^

Annyeong ^^

Since it was a while since I last did this kind of update I'll do it again ^^
I'm waiting on 6 packages, 3 are shipped and the other 3 are still waiting on being shipped.

1st shipped package is from Yesasia. It got shipped on the 20th december so I won't get that package before 2014.
It contains a Slim Leather Bracelet (Pink) and my second autographed DGNA album ^^.

2nd package is an all digital single package from ebay. I just had to get them especially now that DGNA is back. They got shipped on the 26th december and might get here before 2014 if I'm lucky :) They're already in Incheon ^^ I kind of miscalculated xP Forgot that 31st is a red day aka no mail....
This package contains:
DGNA - The Admirer autographed
Popsicle - I Will Love You Until It Snows In Summer
Seo Inguk - Shake It Up

3rd shipped package is from a user on the Photocard forum. And it contains 2 similair photos to the ones I got with my Photography album (it's the same concepts) and 3 Hongki You're Beautiful Star Cards. I had to get the photos because it's one really cute group photo and the other one is a Seyong photo and who can resist him? The Hongki cards I had to get because he's beautiful ♥
I probably won't get this before 2014 either..

As for the packages I'm waiting for 2 of them are still the same.
Ignition Sandeul I'm not sure I'll get. But it's okay.
And I'm still waiting for MYNAME's Just That Little Thing. I sent her a mail but she hasn't responded to that so I'll just have to wait I guess..
The last one is a trade I'm doing with a tumblr user. I'm trading my Youngjun Kiss Tour photocard for her Seunghyun Neverland photocard and my FT Island Let It Go! photocard for her Seunghyun Distance photocard. I'm so excited for this trade because it's Seunghyun. My forever ultimate baseless confidence bias ♥.
I definitely won't get this before 2014 though..


My collection post will be up in an hour ^^ I seriously need to stop buying MYNAME stuff.
I'll tell you right now that I'm so proud of my AA, DGNA, MYNAME, Seo Inguk and Vision Wei Chen collection! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP