Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 13 December 2013

Review: Shirayuki albums & Jinon Change photobook

Version A contains 3 songs; Shirayuki, Sha la la and Miracle. It also contains a dvd with Shirayuki music video and the making of. First press comes with a photo and a far away photocard (I'm guessing the photo is also the far away version). I got Chaejin's photo and JunQ's photocard.
Shirayuki is a sweet, delicate song where both Seyong and JunQ sings in.
Miracle is a really though and cool song. I really like it.
Version B also contains 3 songs; Sha la la, Shirayuki and Zoom Zoom. As version A this version also contains a dvd with Sha la la music video and a short version (I'm not sure what it is, haven't watched it yet..). First press comes with a photo and a close view photocard (also guessing the photo is close view version). For this version I got Gunwoo's photo and Seyong's photocard.
Sha la la is a really great song and the music video is really good! Makes me want to watch their movie right now!!
Zoom Zoom is another awesome song. It's really catchy too.
 

Okay, so I've already done a review on this album but since I got Jinon's photobook I'll just update some photos on his photobook ^^

Alternative text

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP