Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Comeback rant #30: M.I.B - Let's Talk About You

Annyeong
M.I.B is back! They released their music video yesterday ^^


M.I.B feat APink's Bomi - Let's Talk About You
I really like this song! But I don't get the music video. Why do they have a girl in the music video if she's just being there? Nothing much is happening in the music video so I'm surprised that this was delayed. I mean if it had been something like MYNAME's Baby I'm Sorry music video then I would understand. But this music video is such an simple music video that I don't understand...
But back to the song. I really like that 5Zic is singing in the beginning and Bomi's featuring fits really good in this song. Let's Talk About You is perfect for M.I.B! Kangnam's parts are amazing. Have I ever mentioned that I really like Cream and his rapping? Sims is good too, although why does he have that weird beard?? 5Zic's rapping is amazing as always. The song itself is sooo goood!! Too bad the music video isn't up to the song's standard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP