Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Package review: F.Cuz, Team Amuse!, DGNA and A-JAX

Annyeong ^^
I got my CDJapan package yesterday and I cheated so I opened it yesterday too xD
I bet it would have taken exactly 2 weeks to arrive if it wasn't for customs who gave me tax to pay on it T_T It's my third time this year, paying tax on an CDJapan package.
But it was a huge package though.

Yeah, as you can see I got Daegun again! He's up for trade if anyone has another member to trade for..

I bought this album because of Kamiki Ryunosuke. Little did I know that I would see Miura Haruma and Sato Takeru in it too. This album contains of one song, which is 9 minutes long, a music video, the making of, a small photobook and a sticker with autographs of the people who are in this project.
The song is funny and the music video is funny. I just wish that the trio that I mentioned before had a bit more part of it.
But I definitely recommend everyone to buy this ^^ (I'm gonna try and upload the music video and making of soon ^^)

I finally got this album! Although I bought two copies which means I got two Karams. Well, I was kind of expecting that after I bought it. I just hope my autographed album comes with another photocard. I also got two posters.
Back to the album, the photobook looks really amazing! I really love the photos. And the songs are amazing. Like every song in this album is a masterpiece!

This album got an odd packaging. I barely got the album out of it's packaging. And although it's missing Yunyoung I like it. The songs are really nice and the photobook is really nice. The only thing I don't like is the was they've put the CD. It's not a safe packaging for the CD.
I really love their photocard for this album though. And I got Sungmin's photocard ^^

Lastly, is my DGNA Fresh Story book. It's truly amazing! This is my second DGNA book. I bought the Love book when it was still in stock and I have to say if you don't count the stationery set then this book is more amazing than the love book. The pictures are so much more amazing. I love that we get to see their different concepts for their past singles.
This is definitely worth buying!

Let's see what I get for Christmas presents ^^
Alternative text

1 comments:

AngiSnowflake 11 January 2014 at 20:32  

Waaahhh I want to watch the team amuse video as well. Sound so awsome... Miura and Sato and maybe some other eye candy from Amuse!! *0*

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP