Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 28 December 2013

Yes, I'll announce it everytime it happens ^^

Annyeong ^^
Since it's soon 2014 I've changed the blogdesign and the header ^^
And since it's soon time for Gothia Floorball Cup I won't have time to change it later so that's why ^^

There are some new faces in the header ^^

We have Teen Top's L.Joe, Mr.Mr's Changjae and BIGSTAR's Raehwan ^^

A new feature is that I now have a self-made background picture with DGNA's Injun and History's Dokyun.

To read  more you will now need to click on Changbum instead of Yejun :P

I also changed my ending gif to AA's Kimchi :)
I hope you like it :) (let me know in the poll to your right)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP